Can nutritional therapy help you?
Do you have problems with fertility?
Are you feeling fatigued, over-tired and lacking in energy?
Do you need help with weight loss?
Do you have heavy periods or suffer with PMT?
Do you have less energy than you used to?
Do you want to improve your skin?
Do you have menstrual problems?
Do you want to feel happier and less stressed?
Have you been diagnosed with hypertension, high cholesterol or insulin resistance?
Do you feel bloated and uncomfortable, or suffer with stomach cramps?
Do you have constipation or diarrhoea?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you may benefit from seeing a nutritionist.
It is well established that diet and lifestyle have a direct role to play in the development and management of many diseases, including Type 2 Diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease. Dietary changes can have a huge impact in the path of these diseases. There are also numerous other health complaints which have been successfully improved with nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Problems with DIGESTION – constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, wind, pain and cramping, belching, IBS, Irritable Bowel Disease. See dietary tips for digestive health.
- FEMALE HORMONE ISSUES including menopause, PCOS, infertility and period problems. To be sent the 'Diet for hormone balancing and fertility' factsheet, email your details.
- Fatigue, lack of energy, poor sleep
- DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
- Men’s hormone problems – BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA
- Type 2 Diabetes and INSULIN RESISTANCE(pre-diabetes)
- WEIGHT LOSS
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE such as heart disease and associated risks factors including hypertension, high cholesterol
- SKIN PROBLEMS, such as acne, eczema or psoriasis
- INFANT AND CHILD HEALTH including allergies, autistic spectrum disorders and general advice on children’s nutrition
About Anna Burke at Positive Nutrition
I am an experienced nutritionist working out of a clinic in Windsor and The Lotus Centre in Bourne End. I trained for 3 years as a Nutritional Therapist at the renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, and am currently continuing my nutritional education and research at the University of Bedfordshire. I am a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT) the regulatory body for the industry, and accredited with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), designed to protect consumers and ensure high standards in training and practice in nutrition.
Prior to training to be a nutritionist, I studied economics and worked for 15 years as a marketing manager for a large IT company before having children. I therefore fully understand the pace and pressures of modern life, and how it can be difficult to juggle the family and work responsibilities with maintaining health diet and lifestyle.
I am available for nutrition consultations at my clinic in Windsor, but can also do home visits for clients unable to travel, covering surrounding towns such as Ascot, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Cookham and Marlow.
If you have any queries or would like to find out if Nutritional Therapy can help you then please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.